Because there’s no day but today…
It’s been a great week in my closet thanks to Elizabeth & Clarke! First, there was “The Swan”. Then, “The Taylor”. And now, the third and final piece, “The Bronte”. It’s absolutely darling and great for that upcoming Christmas party that you want to walk into simply shining.
So here’s outfit number 3! “The Bronte” – A black sleeveless top with flowing layers and a high-collared neckline:
I was fortunate enough to be able to wear my “Bronte” to an impromptu Drew Holcomb concert in the city last night (go ahead and preorder his new album “Medicine” NOW). Hubby picked me up from work, I changed in the car (which was super impressive, by the way), and I arrived to the concert feeling like a million bucks!!
I chose to wear my new white & black patterned dress from Fabrik (yes, that’s a dress under the top… pretty cool, huh?), black patterned tights, and my black suede high heeled booties. Also, it dropped to 30 degrees last night, so of course I layered my black quilted jacket with gold accents on top. What I loved most was that my “Bronte” collar still poked out from underneath my jacket. So even though I had to have a coat, I still felt fancy!
So what do you think of my Elizabeth & Clarke Winter Collection box?? Pretty rad, huh? Which piece is YOUR favorite? And don’t forget to look ahead to the Spring Collection. You can go ahead and reserve your box now! 🙂
Elizabeth & Clarke is my new favorite way to shop. They are a fashion retailer that focuses on quality and sends beautiful tops straight to your door every season through a seasonal subscription box! Yesterday, I reviewed the first of three tops from their Winter Collection, “The Swan”.
Today I want to present to you outfit number 2! “The Taylor” – A classic white button-on blouse:
I’m so excited to now have this classic basic in my wardrobe! The quality is superb, and it is the greatest base layer for all of your winter layering wants and needs!
I chose to pair it with my favorite quilted vest, a sparkly blush skirt, my riding boots, some simple pearls and a bar necklace. It was the greatest Sunday morning church outfit that quickly transitioned to lunch, shopping, and coffee with friends.
Another winter must-have.
Tell me your thoughts on E&C! I’m already getting ready to make my selections for my Spring 2015 box. But I’m not even through showing off the Winter 2014 collection! I’ve also got “The Bronte” to show you! 🙂
I recently wrote about this great company, Elizabeth & Clarke, and how I was so excited that Will had bought me a subscription for a year’s worth of their fabulous shirts for my birthday. What a guy… (You can read my post here.)
Well this weekend, I’m so excited to show you what E&C is all about! I got my box on Friday, and all of the pieces are wonderful! Since E&C chooses neutral colors, the possibilities for outfits are endless! I’m no fashion blogger, but I wanted to “model” my new duds for you to make you as big a believer in E&C as I am! Plus, I had way to much fun pulling out all of the clothes I already have in my closet to form these outfits… way too much fun 🙂
Here’s outfit number 1! “The Swan” – An off-white sweater with brown suede elbow-patches:
From the elbow patches to the comfy material that “The Swan” is made of, I’m obsessed.
When paired with a plaid button down and my favorite green pants from Old Navy, those awesome J.Lo booties from Kohl’s, my new bag from Mimi’s, and some sparkly jewelry (including my DIY Coin Bracelet), it made for the perfect around town on a Saturday morning outfit. But I also felt fancy enough for the Tour of Homes this afternoon!
Winter fashion at it’s finest.
What do you think about Elizabeth & Clarke?? Three high quality tops to your door each season at a great cost… I feel like it doesn’t get much better than that! I’ve also posted outfits for “The Bronte” and “The Taylor”! Love all of my E&C winter pieces!
Sometimes you’re having so much fun on a Friday that you forget to talk about your favorite things… Oops!
But I’m actually glad that I did forget because yesterday I was wearing all of my favorite things!! My outfit of the day was also my FriYAY Fave!
1. Textural Stitch Open Sweater Vest from LOFT ($29.88) – I love throwing this sweater vest over button downs, other sweaters, and even dresses! It’s crazy but my orange one goes with almost anything, and the one the currently have is tan so it would really go with everything!
2. Revlon “Seductive” Nail Enamal ($4.99) – A nail color can do a lot for your mood, and this has been my fall favorite. It’s trendy yet neutral enough to wear to work without feeling unprofessional. And it just goes great with fall colors. It almost looks black, but with only one or two coats it’s actually a deep purple.
3. Women’s Zip-Pocket Stretch Khakis from Old Navy in “Lively Ivy” ($34.94) – I’ve been looking for a good pair of muted green skinny jeans for a while now. I had the tan khakis but just recently got my green khakis… Now they are all I wear. Really, though. Another fall fashion staple for your wardrobe.
4. Jennifer Lopez Glitter Ankle Boots from Kohls in “Cognac” ($39.99) – THESE BOOTIES ARE WONDERFUL! Comfy yet classy. And I’m loving them with jeans, khakis, and dresses! So versatile and everything I was looking for in a bootie 🙂
5. First Bloom Necklace from J. Crew ($49.99) – And of course, to set off any good outfit, the perfect jewelry. I went for a neutral-colored blingy statement necklace.
So happy Saturday!!! Hope you enjoy shopping the pieces of this outfit as much as I did 🙂