This weekend is the beloved Ga/Fla Football Extravaganza! So in honor of football, the Dawgs, and my beautiful Athens, I give you the FriYAY Faves 🙂
1. Athens, Georgia Typographic Neighborhood Print ($25) – Don’t get me wrong, I love the bold red and black Arch prints, Hairy Dawg paintings, and photos of Uga V biting that Auburn player’s booty, but this print is a classic. And one that could work in your adult loft or family home, not just your dorm room. Plus, after looking at Seth’s blog and other work I’m convinced that this will not be the only print of his I have in my home!
2. Piccadilly Picnic Basket ($78) – Alright… Caught me again. This is from Target. BUT every good tailgate needs a picnic basket with precious red plaid (GO DAWGS!) and service for 2. When you’re planning a tailgate, even just for 2, you want it to look its finest. So I like this. Therefore, it’s a fave 🙂
3. Beau Miracle Jewelry red, black, & gold bangles ($35 for set of 3) – Somehow I was lucky enough to stumble upon this gorgeous artistry. I think I want every bangle Dessy makes!!! With her decoupage and hand-painted designs, her pieces make for eye-catching arm candy. And some red and black bangles would be perfection as a game day accessory!
4. “Glory Glory” Burlap Pillow ($25) – Luckily I already own this one thanks to my bestie 🙂 It looks great in armchairs. It looks great on beds. It looks great just about anywhere and is a precious reminder of the passionate cheering done at our dear football games… without be gawdy or tacky. #winning
5. Levart Designs Infinity Scarf ($20) – Okay, this one is special. The connection to UGA is that these scarves are made by one of my dear friends from college to fund her adventures and travels. Her HANDMADE infinity scarves and cowls are lovely. And she will even let you choose a color and get a custom! I’m so proud of my friend, Amelia, and can’t wait to see where her stitching allows her to go!
And there you have it! Go Dawgs! And happy weekend!