Okay ladies, you have one week to find your man the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day. If you’re anything like us… You probably forgot all about Valentine’s Day until today. But don’t you worry.
Here are some inexpensive yet oh-so thoughtful gifts that your man will love!
- Harry’s Truman Foaming Gel Set from Onward Reserve ($20) – Every man loves a good shaving set to make him feel extra fancy while he’s grooming. This set is sleek and includes all your man would need to look clean-cut for a month. 3 blades are included! That’s awesome. Plus, Onward is having a 50% off sale through midnight tonight (2/8/15) with the code FALL50… So you just cannot beat the price for the quality!
- Dress Gordon Wool Tartan bow tie from Res Ipsa ($85) – You cannot go wrong with a classy tartan bow tie, especially during the winter months. Res Ipsa has the coolest story too! My law-minded man immediately identified with the brand name and then loved their story (the founders are two Georgia lawyers that wear bow ties… just like my guy!)
- Classic Vacuum Camp Mug from Stanley ($25) – Every man loves their coffee. And if your house is like mine, 99% of your mugs are very cutesy & girly. This travel mug says manly all over it, AND it will keep their coffee piping hot for hours and hours because of the vacuum seal.
- Eyebobs Total Wit Reading Glasses from Sid Mashburn ($80) – I love a smart man. I also love a man that looks smarter simply because he wears glasses. Yes, that’s shallow. But it’s honest. Will wears glasses sometimes and it gives him that “I’m reeeeeeeeally smart” edge. Obviously, we all already know he is though.. but the glasses are a bonus. These Eyebobs are gorgeous and bring back old school classic look that is oh-so stylish.
- Tickets to the Tour de Compadres show in your town! ($45/ ticket) – Whether you catch leg one or leg two, this tour is one you and your guy cannot miss! With Needtobreathe headlining and special guests like Switchfoot, Ben Rector, Drew Holcomb & Colony House, this is a concert that your man can get excited about and look forward to until this summer!! And we all know that the best gifts are the ones that you get to benefit from too! 🙂
Happy shopping for the man in your life!! Tomorrow I’ll post some hints for the fellas (aka. things for you to casually bring up in the next week and pray that he surprises you with next Saturday :))