Braving Black Friday has never been my thing. The crowds. The “deals”. The staying awake after turkey. I just can’t.
But one thing I most definitely can do is some online shopping in my pjs, with leftover pie for breakfast, and Christmas movies on replay. I can do that. Here are some of my favorite things that I’ve found this week, and HOORAY!! They all include Black Friday (through Cyber Monday) specials!!
1. “Cheers My Dears” Coaster Set from Ancesserie ($14) – Letterpress. If I could develop one skill and one skill only, it would be letterpress. We met Lydia of Ancesserie last year at the Plantation Wildlife Arts Festival in Thomasville. She shared their family’s story of letterpress with us, and I immediately fell in love with her style, passion, and skill for letterpress. With the holiday season upon us, we all need to protect our beloved surfaces with some fancy coasters. The “Cheers” set is only one of the many coaster sets that Ancesserie offers to hostesses with style. They also offer card sets, personalized items, and prints! Enjoy 20% off storewide now through Sunday the 30th!
2. USA Map print (State Flower Collection) from Thimble Press ($55) – This AWESOME map of the USA features each state’s flower. Two favorite things… flowers and the good ol’ USA. Kristen’s entire shop is lovely and includes cards, prints, CONFETTI… Yep, I said confetti. And she is offering 30% off everything now through Cyber Monday with the code THIMBLETHANKS!
3. Otis & Eleanor Navy Stripe Bongo Speaker from Onward Reserve ($140) – Will & I have looked at this speaker over and over. It’s sleek, portable, and can be connected to your devices via Bluetooth. And Onward is having a 20% off EVERYTHING sale using the code BLACKFRIDAY! But shop now… It’s today only.
4. Park Floral Studs from Kate Spade ($78) – Typically I wouldn’t put an expensive pair of studs on my faves… But Kate is having a SURPRISE SALE now through tomorrow (Saturday the 29th) and these pretties are only $25!!! You should check out everything in the surprise sale because most items are 75% off. All you have to do is click the surprise sale link, enter your email, and BOOM! You’re in 🙂
5. Rock & Candy Spraypaint Combat Booties in Tan from Macy’s ($59) – I know… more boots. Now that I have my ankle boots (that I loooooooove), I’m on the hunt for some combat boots. These are so cute and I love the plaid on the inside that you can turn down for a casual look. Plus, Macy’s is doing is right for Black Friday. 10% off with the code THANKS! But I may even wait until Cyber Monday… that’s when the major department stores will really do their online sales.
Shopping galore!! And there were so many goodies that I already have my line-up for next week ready 🙂
Happy Black FriYAY!