Christmas is coming!! You can finally feel it in the air. (And we’re definitely feeling it at school… 10 more days!) With that in mind, I give you possibly my favorite Fave yet!
- Wood Block Geo Pear with Gold Leaf by Ettie Ink ($42.33) – I can’t even tell you how I stumbled across this pretty, but I sure am glad I did. Ettie Ink is graphic designer company… in Australia! Michelle specializes in custom stationary and wedding suites, but her handmade art blocks are some of my favorite pieces! This pear is super cute and would be precious in my future kitchen. I’m seeing pastels and GOLD everywhere. All gold everything.
- “Hey Babe, We Are Blessed” Print by Fleecher Designs ($10) – Beautiful handlettering, the sweetest words, and a gal with Thomasville roots. This print is everything. I saw Laura’s prints in the Sturdy Brothers‘ pop-up while in T-ville and was inspired by her simple, classic prints. I think it’d look great just about anywhere.
- Thick Knit Ear Warmer Headband in Marble Gray from AquaGiraffe ($20) – A winter must-have. For the days that the wind is blowing but you don’t want to compromise a good hair day… The ear warmer is the perfect accessory to accent your winter style! There’s some really great jewelry in the AquaGiraffe shop too.
- The Sabrina Fairchild necklace by Kiel James Patrick ($88) – First of all, if you aren’t following KJP & SarahKJP on Instagram, you’re not doing Instagram right. KJP is a fashion designer that specializes in jewelry, accessories, & apparel. They will make you want to be the best dressed person you know. Just check out this Scalloped Oxford for gals for proof!
- All the pillows from Hall About the Home ($30-$68) – I have a pillow problem. I couldn’t just choose one… so I chose 4. Problem. I started following Hall About the Home recently when they began carrying Copper & Torch (an Athens artist I Faved here). Hall is another amazing Australian vendor!! Maybe this is a sign that we need a vacation down under 🙂
May your weekend be merry & bright!