Can I put this on a shirt and wear it everyday??
Teacher perk: Sometimes it’s your job to practice lettering 🙂
Do a happy dance!!!
A new year is quickly approaching, and there’s so much I want to learn!! Check out these 20 books that I’m hoping to gain a little something from in the upcoming year!
The Encouraging Ones:
- Let’s All Be Brave by Annie F. Downs
- Small Victories: Spotting Improbable Moments of Grace by Anne Lamott
- Longing for More: Daily Reflections on Finding God in the Rhythms of Life by Timothy Willard
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
The Mysterious Ones:
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Silkworm by Robert Galbraith
- The Hundred-Year House by Rebecca Makkai
The Giggly Ones:
- Yes, Please by Amy Pohler
- Neil Patrick Harris: Choose your own autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris
- The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick
- Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele
The Action-Packed Ones:
- The Heist by Daniel Silva
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
The Creative Ones:
- The Hip Girl’s Guide to Homemaking by Kate Payne
- The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith
- Just My Type by Simon Garfield
- Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
- The New York Times 36 Hours: 150 Weekends in the US & Canada (edited by Barbara Ireland)
What do you think?? Any more titles that I should add to my list? See any on my list that you’d like to add to yours? I’m super excited to get my hands on the first one and begin this journey. If I want to read them all this year, I’m going to need to get started right away! Happy reading!