Guys… It’s been forever since I’ve written a real blog post. I don’t even know if I remember how to! Okay… that’s a little bit of an exaggeration. But it has been a while.
So let’s start back with a bang!
As you guys know, I love Influenster. I’ve been a product tester and reviewer for them for about a year and a half and have been lucky enough to receive several VoxBoxes. First, it was the The Jolly VoxBox and the Rimmel Moisture Renew VoxBox. Then, the Go VoxBox. And now the XO VoxBox! And can I just say that they up their game with each new campaign?
Here’s what I got to test in my XO VoxBox:
- Tide Pods with Febreze – First of all, these are the best smelling detergent pods in the world. Also, they feel really cool. Will wanted to pop one… Obviously not a good idea, but if anything, that’s the hubby’s seal of approval. I am now a firm believer in the Tide Pods with Febreeze and don’t know if I can go back to liquid detergent!! Big A+ for these guys 🙂
- Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen & Colgate Optic White Express White 3 oz. Toothpaste – What a great collection… Colgate has done it again with innovative new technology to make your teeth happy and sparkly! The whitening toothbrush has given me visible results in just a week’s time! Love it!
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Collection Shampoo, Conditioner & Primer – These samples may lead to me buying the full-sized products of this line. I’m always struggling with the hair-frizz issue, and these products have been miraculous for my hair… especially with spring showers in full swing!
- Skinfix Hand Repair Cream – Winter weather is luckily on its way out, but its damage of dry skin is here to stay… At least until Skinfix comes around 🙂 This smooth cream is a perfect repairer of the awful dry skin that winter brings.
- Lands’ End & Adore Me discounts – These lovely sponsors also contributed to the XO VoxBox with special offers. I’m definitely going to be checking out their spring and summer clothing collections!
All of these products are perfect for getting your home and body refreshed for spring! What do you think? Any of these products look like something you need to add to your spring cleaning routine?