Guys, my husband is hilarious. I offer to bake him a cake, any kind! And he chooses a lemon blueberry pie that is literally the easiest recipe I know. Want my secret?
What you’ll need:
– a pre-baked pie crust
– one can of sweetened condensed milk (I use the reduced fat.)
– one medium tub of Cool Whip (Again, fat free or reduced fat will work.)
– two packets of KoolAid lemonade powder
– frozen blueberries
What you’ll do:
1. Mix it all together with a spatula.
2. Pour it into the pie crust.
3. Enjoy refrigerated or frozen!
Ta-da!! This used to be one of my mom’s go-to recipes when I had a sweet tooth and she was doing Weight Watchers. It’s pretty low calorie but tastes amazing!!
Tell me about your favorite easy dessert recipes that please a crowd 🙂