After 2 weeks on the road with non-stop fun, we finally crashed.
- binge-watched The Blacklist (finished season 1… now on season 2)
- ate popcorn for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- never got out of our pjs
- doodled and doodled and doodled (okay, that was just me)
- read out of our new devotional book called Disciplines (how did my Ooma know that it was my one little word?!)
- drank coffee from our new AeroPress
- unpacked & reorganized our closets (so that was productive)
- & felt zero guilt about any of the above activities
The new year is all about starting fresh & refocusing to be a better you, but sometimes that doesn’t look perfect.
Sometimes it looks like coffee grounds on the counter, ink blots in your sketchbook (and maybe on the couch), a clean house with color-coded closets, and a big smile because you’ve been snuggling with your person all day.
2015, you’re treating us well already.