Alright, ladies and gents. It’s really really almost Christmas. If you’re like me (which in this case I hope you’re not) you’re just starting your Christmas shopping… Yikes! Rather than enjoying lovely presents wrapped under the tree, I’m currently trying to figure out what to buy so that I can frantically wrap and get them there by Christmas week!
But never fear. If you’re looking for something just as wonderful as your guy to give him this Christmas, I’ve got you covered! (And that’s only because Will screenshot these things onto my desktop to give me a little *hint hint*.)
My (really Will’s) FriYAY Faves that any man will be happy to find wrapped (even if done so frantically) under the tree:
1. Martin Dingman Classic I.D. Card Case ($75) – Will’s been eyeing a sleek, thin, yet functional wallet for ages now. This one has all of those features. Plus, Martin Dingman only chooses high quality leathers, so it would be a wallet that he could have for years to come!
2. L.L. Bean 6″ Duck Boots ($99) – Will has the best shoes. However, with a mostly leather and suede collection, any time it rains he has to sacrifice a pair to the stench. Bean boots would be the perfect solution… Another great pair of shoes that can be worn even on the rainiest of days and still look totally put together!
3. Aeropress ($30) – My man loves coffee. And while our French Press and Keurig are both great, sometimes you just need a 20-second cup of coffee. Yep. You really do. And the Aeropress makes a quick, low-acidity cup o’ joe that will be just the right way to start your day!
4. Form Function Form’s Button-stud Watchband ($48) – Will loves his Weekender watch and how he can customize his bands. But recently, his leather band has been getting kinda flimsy. Maybe because he’s had it a while, but still… time for an upgrade. This company makes all kinds of accessories and goods (including iPhone cases) from quality leathers!
5. Hulu Plus subscription (varies) – We don’t have cable. (Whaaaaat?!?!) But we do love some tv shows. Nothing beats a good laugh with Cam, Gloria, and Phil after a long day of work/ studying. And who knew that you could buy Hulu for people as a gift?? Really, who knew? Not me until very recently and now I’m secretly hoping that we get a few months as gifts so that we can see what Jess & Schmidt are up to…
Quality leather products, Big Bang Theory marathons, and coffee. That’s my man 🙂 Merry merry!