These are a few of my favorite things… (Yes, I’m singing it too.)
1. Elly Uneven Hem Tulle Skirt from Philanthropy ($56) – How gorgeous is that skirt? I think I need it for a Christmas party or two. Plus, have you heard of Philanthropy?? My good friend just opened a location in Athens, Ga, and as if Philanthropy didn’t already have the cutest clothes, they also do SO. MUCH. GOOD. For instance, 100% of their web proceeds are donated to charity… Um, hellooooo. That’s some feel-good, do-good retail therapy.
2. “You Are Enough” notebook from B is for Bonnie ($15) – White foil. About the only thing prettier than gold foil. And this craft paper notebook is not only great for doodling but also for reminding you each and every time that you open that “You Are Enough”. So don’t be anyone else, okay??
3. Baggu Backpack in Sailor Stripe ($38) – A canvas backpack is a classic for a grab-and-go gal. This one is the perfect size to hold your cutesy B is for Bonnie notebook (above) and your watercolors (below) so that you can stroll to the coffee shop and paint to your heart’s content.
4. Peter Pan from the Puffin Chalk Series ($7.99) – I love chalk. And I loooooooove Peter Pan. This would be a great coffee table addition. And it would encourage me to reread the classic that I fell in love with as a little girl. There’s also Pippi Longstocking and The Wizard of Oz!
5. Artist’s Loft watercolors ($4.99) – They’re inexpensive and you can get them from any Michael’s store… But they get the job done. I’m filling my time with lots of pen (or brush) to paper moments, and this set is compact, includes tons of colors, and is great for the beginner that just wants to get their brush wet. Pun intended.
Have the happiest of weekends!!