Anne of Green Gables couldn’t have said it any better…
Let me give you 3 reasons why it’s my favorite too 🙂
1. Pumpkin. I know… So typical, but so true. From painting and carving pumpkins to the still-raging everything-pumpkin-flavored fad to roasted pumpkin seeds, pumpkins can do no wrong!! And I might’ve come home dressed as a pumpkin when I was born… So there’s that.
Here are a few of my favorite pumpkin things this year:
1. Pumpkin Pie Skillet Brownie by The Cookie Rookie; 2. Pumpkin Spice Mocha by Dessert for 2; 3. Glittery Painted Pumpkins; 4. Pumpkin Praline Soft Pretzels by Sally’s Baking Addiction; & 5. The Cutest Free Pumpkin Spice Print by The Diary of Dave’s Wife
2. Sweaters and vests and sweater-vests! Finallyyyyyy summer has started to fade and the cooler weather is on it’s way. From this point forward you’ll be able to find me in cardigans, comfy oversized graphic sweatshirts, and vests. Vests are the best(s)!!
Here are a few outerwear items that I’m dying to try this year:
1. BR Monogram Pink Boucle Jacket from Banana Republic; 2. Hooded Faux Fur Vest from Ann Taylor Loft; 3. Quilted Tweed Vest from Old Navy; 4. Quilted Vest from Target (love the pockets on this one); & 5. Double Cloth Car Coat from J. Crew
3. The great outdoors!! There is no month as perfect for hiking, camping, and hanging your hammock as October. A good friend of mine wants to go on a yurt camping trip, and I’m foreseeing a lovely couples getaway to somewhere with waterfalls, maybe an apple orchard, and leaves in every color!
Can we just marvel at the beauty that is October??
Also, check out this AWESOME Kid President campaign for SockTober. What are you doing with your Internet? Make it AWESOME!