Influenster is at it again!
This time they sent me the most AMAZING box of wellness goodies. I was astounded by the amount of full-sized products I received and I am more than happy to sample and review them. Especially because they’re all good for me!
Here’s what my Go! VoxBox included:
- ProFoot Triad Orthotic – If I’m being honest here… This was the most exciting part of the box for me. Haha! I love me some Dr. Scholls, and 99% of the time when I’m wearing flats or any other close-toed shoe I’m gellin’ like a felon. And yes, I did just say that. For those of you who don’t gel (weirdos) you would probably not appreciate this find the way I did, but man oh man it was a treat to get something that I use regularly as a gift! Also, I’m ready to be quoted on this… PROFOOT trumps Dr. Scholls by a billion!!!! I mean it too. In price the brands are comparable (about $10 for a set) but in comfort and scent (yep, they smell nice too), ProFoot takes the cake. These are my fancy comfort inserts 🙂
- ProFoot Pedi-Rock – As if ProFoot hadn’t done enough for me… They also threw in a pedi-rock. Now I used a pumice stone once and scratched my foot up (not pleasant). But with the Pedi-Rock you’re exfoliating those feet with a SOFT rock. What?! Sounds like an oxymoron but it’s true. The pedi-rock can be used wet or dry but it isn’t nearly as invasive as a pumice stone because it’s soft and easily takes off the dead skin without scratching the good skin. I like it a lot. And just in time for these feetsies to be out by the pool!
- Playtex Sport Fresh Balance – Let’s be real. And if you’re a man, just skip this one. We all use them and they signify an unpleasant time, but this brand of Sport Fresh tampons are the bomb. Again, not just saying it. They’re new and they’re affordable and they’re seriously better than any brand out there. Whew. Glad we got that review done haha.
- Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds – I got blueberry. Hallelujah! As soon as I opened the package I could smell the berries. The taste was interesting but think blueberry granola bar without the oats. I’d love to try the strawberry or raspberry. It satisfies a sweet tooth while giving you good fuel!
- Muller Greek Corner yogurts – Now this wasn’t included, but a coupon was. I’ve had this brand just recently and I LOVED the yogurt with the fruit corners. I like being able to mix things into my yogurt rather than having them pre-mixed (is that weird?), so this was the perfect brand for me!
- Aqua Spa Relax Collection – I was very lucky to get the Aqua Spa Relax Bath Soak. That’s right, soak… not soap. Essentially, I was given a HUGE container of bath salts that I can’t wait to use. The smell is so soothing that I can only imagine how nice it’ll be in a tub after a long day. Lavender and chamomile. Mmmmm. Relaxed already.
- And last but not least… The Vitamin Shoppe sent a Next Step Shaker and 3 Next Step shakes – Fresh Berries, Swiss Chocolate, and French Vanilla. Which is my favorite? Hmm… Tough choice. But I’ll go with the chocolate shake. Because I love chocolate the best anyway. But all of that to say that they are all TASTY! And I normally don’t think that about fiber and protein shakes. These samples got me wanting to try the Next Step program. Maybe I’ll have to find a Vitamin Shoppe nearby and test it out 🙂
So once again, ladies and gents, my obsession with free stuff is fueled. And I’m so appreciative to Influenster for letting me test and review these items for free!
In summary, head to Walmart and buy it all 🙂
Check out this link for more details on all the products!