I love taking surveys. I love getting free stuff. I love finding out about new products (and even testing them before other people find out about them)!
Therefore, when my sweet friend Molly told me about Influenster I was more than happy to sign up and be a part of an online community of shoppers and reviewers, especially since I might get some VoxBoxes (aka. boxes of test products) along the way!
I got my first box back in January (oops… never posted about it). Here it is:
- Puffs tissues with lotion – Do you know my husband and his atomic sneezes? A+ product for our allergy-stricken family to try. And they really were oh-so soft!
- Skinny Cow Divine Chocolates – PERFECT cure to the afternoon candy bar craving… and without the guilt trip to follow. Plus, I got a whole box, so I had 12 candies to spread out as treats for myself. In other words, they lasted almost a week 🙂
- Mini Ducktape – So handy, and it was teal & purple leopard print… Okay, that’s cute AND practical. I’m all about it!
- NYC eyeshadow – I use it everyday. Not a joke. Not a gimmick. They aren’t paying me to say any of this (I promise). This alone was VoxBox enough for me!
- Rimmel London Show-off Lip Laquer – Honestly, it was a little sticky for my taste. But the color was gorgeous and I’ve used it for several fancy events. Definitely a great addition to my small make-up collection!
THEN, they were so sweet that they sent me another box this week!
While it only contained one item, I was so pleased to receive the Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick. In a vibrant pink, it’s nothing I would ever buy for myself typically… BUT I LOVE IT! I’m so excited to have a new, feisty, fun lip color this spring. And it is perfect for leaving a big ol’ swack print on hubby’s cheek. Not that I did that immediately or anything though… 😉
So sign up today! Here’s the link again in case you missed it: http://www.influenster.com/. Especially if you blog, you should get free things for doing what you already do!
Ps. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster 🙂